Services Available include:
- Comprehensive evaluations for drugs and alcohol including medical assessment and psychosocial evaluation with individualized recommendations for treatment
- Individualized counseling
- Group Treatment Counseling
- Core education with therapy
- Relapse prevention/aftercare
- Intensive outpatient service
- Women's Issues group
- Full range of adolescent services
- Stress Reduction/Acupuncture Detoxification Services
- Facilitate referrals with other levels of care via a long standing networking system with inpatient facilities to provide continuity of care
- Staff available for consultation
- Services for any individual affected by another's chemical use.
The services of Farnham, Inc. strictly conform to Federal Confidentiality Laws, New York State Confidentiality Laws and professional standards.
The services of Farnham, Inc. accepts most insurance and Medicaid reimbursement, in addition to a sliding fee scale for payment of treatment services.